Last night Gabe and I were sitting on our bed. We had a small moment of down-time between dinner and helping kids with homework. Gabe was being cute by leaning over to hug me and kiss my shoulder. Then out of the blue he used my back to stifle an enormous burp.
He attempted another nuzzle, but seeing as I was appalled, I pulled away, telling him he had lost "being romantic" privileges for ten minutes.
I realized my mistake immediately.
"Really?" he jumped off the bed, "Haha, I don't have to be romantic! Freedom for ten minutes!!! I'm going downstairs, then!"
He then proceeded to show off his coin-slot on the way out the door toward the basement, where he could find some manly sports channel to watch. "HeeheheHeeehehe!" If he could have mustered up more burps and even pushed out a fart or two, his ten minutes would have been even more advantageous.
I love my husband.
hahaha. i literally can picture this entire event...
ReplyDelete