Hey, I just found your blog...fun. Okay, 1) your son looks just like you...so adorable 2) Your new haircut is cute. 3) When Ethan told me that James asked if we could do the discussion panel thing for "newlyweds" I thought...that's kind of pushing it, don't you think? I mean, three kids, almost 30, married for 7 years, etc...but Eth was out of town, so we couldn't do it anyway. I guess it was a compliment that the youth still thought of us as a young couple. hehe!
Oh, and 4) I can't wait for our babies to meet. :)
Hey, I just found your blog...fun. Okay, 1) your son looks just like you...so adorable 2) Your new haircut is cute. 3) When Ethan told me that James asked if we could do the discussion panel thing for "newlyweds" I thought...that's kind of pushing it, don't you think? I mean, three kids, almost 30, married for 7 years, etc...but Eth was out of town, so we couldn't do it anyway. I guess it was a compliment that the youth still thought of us as a young couple. hehe!
ReplyDeleteOh, and 4) I can't wait for our babies to meet. :)