So as Jahno lapped up a delicious bit of yarn this afternoon,
I came up with a great idea.
Have you ever heard of a "king cake" at Christmas parties where a little trinket is hidden somewhere in the cake and whoever finds it in their piece of cake gets rewarded?
So I'm attempting to scratch this little morsel off Jahno's tongue but give up because I'm pretty sure he already swallowed it.
Oh, well, I think. It will just come out in his diaper eventually.
Then I think: Yes. Yes it will come out into his diaper eventually.
Why didn't I think of this before, like for example when he gnawed off a couple bits of Gabe's belt and it made a grand exit the next day?
So now I have the solution to every young wife's issues of an AWOL husband when it comes to diaper changing.
King Diaper!
The parent who finds the undigestible trinket gets privileges!
Privileges!
No comments:
Post a Comment